[Samba] Remove samba4 server from Domain

Caleb O'Connell caleb at caleboconnell.com
Wed Jan 23 11:53:10 MST 2013

I initially setup a samba4 domain with three servers.  The first server I
setup was of course the SOA server for the DNS.  I need to now remove this
server from the group and pass along it's roles to another server.  I
updated the operations master to the new server but aside from that I Cannot
get the Microsoft tool to change the SOA record.

Basically, I need to know what steps need to be gone through to change all
the primary functions of an AD domain from one samba4 server to another.

I searched Google and checked all the options I could find in the samba-tool
utility but I can't seem to find where this would be done.

Any help, suggestions or links to existing documentation would be great.

Thanks in Advance
Caleb O'Connell