[Samba] ldap users with users samba

TAKAHASHI Motonobu monyo at monyo.com
Sat Jan 19 19:53:10 MST 2013

From: rodrigo tavares <rodrigofariat at yahoo.com.br>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 10:13:26 -0800 (PST)

> I trying sync ldap users with users samba.
>
> I'm using a interface, by create ldap users.
> So, when ldap user be created, i want account e password samba be
> created.

To configure Samba, You can create a LDAP user automatically when you
create Samba user. But if you add a LDAP user directly (without using
Samba interface), you have to add a Samba user manually or with invoking
some script from your LDAP interface.

And if you want to change Samba users's password automatically when you
change LDAP users's password, you need to configure pam_smbpass.so
correctly.

---
TAKAHASHI Motonobu <monyo at monyo.com>