[Samba] Samba4 DNS: "recursion requested but not available"

Kai Blin kai at samba.org
Fri Jan 18 04:38:00 MST 2013

On 2013-01-17 19:27, Thomas Simmons wrote:

Hi Thomas,

> Has this problem been fixed? It looks like the patch referenced above had
> issues, but there were no further follow-ups in bugzilla.

I'm still trying to figure out why the proposed patch doesn't work.
Currently I'm getting a better debugging infrastructure in place for all
things DNS, I'm hoping to tackle this issue next.

My current state is at
https://gitweb.samba.org/?p=kai/samba.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/bug9485 but
note that this currently has the same issues as the patch on bug #9485.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin