[Samba] Samba4 AD Groups Problem

Lukas Gradl samba.org at ssn.at
Tue Jan 15 09:28:53 MST 2013

OK, after some other hours of surfing through the net I stubled
accross the needed information:

It looks like to try setting ACLs in smb.conf like it was done on
Samba3 is obsolete in Samba4. You do everything by setting the ACLs on
the share by Windows-GUI.

[testshare]
      Comment = Test share
      path = /space/testshare
      read only = No

is all you need to specify in smb.conf...

regards
Lukas