[Samba] i have any problem with samba

Alexandre Priou apriou at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 15:12:38 MST 2013

Hi at all

i have a computeur debian 6.0.1 with samba ( last version ).
when i mount my partage on my windows vista, but it's so late and when i
put one file  > 1  MO , i lost the connection of my share ...

i use eclipse, have a big probleme for write my file code.

my authorisation on my share is : ROOT ( user at 777 of the chmod on my
conf samba and on my directory )

I increased the size of my socket in my conf of samba ... but all time
it's same
... so late and lost connection

i have testing this instruction in my smb.conf :
os level = 33
domain master = yes
# first conf
   SO_RCVBUF=8192
   SO_SNDBUF=8192

#second conf
 SO_RCVBUF=20480
 SO_SNDBUF=20480

#thirth conf
   SO_RCVBUF=100000
   SO_SNDBUF=100000

 #and with :
socket options = TCP_NODELAY IPTOS_LOWDELAY SO_KEEPALIVE
oplocks = 0
level2 oplocks =0

i don't know my samba is so late or refuse the tranfert of file > at 1 mo

my server conf line :
iCORE 5
2TO DD
32 GO de ram