[Samba] 回复: configure with --with-ads failed get "krb5 libs don't have allfeatures required for Active Directory support" error

枫叶 309554614 at qq.com
Wed Feb 27 06:16:10 MST 2013

thanks very much for answer.

 I  think if I just want to build file server of samba4, it should use the autoconf source3/ build system to build samba, is it right?

 do you mean if I want to use a system MIT kerberos, it require kerberos1.8 or above in
source3?  I found it can build samba-3.6.9/source3 wit MIT kerberos1.4. is it right?