[Samba] Share for Windows app and dbf and cdx files

Eduardo Sotomayor easgs at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:51:21 MST 2013

I need to set up a samba share for a Windows App, this app is uncompressed in a share and includes, .exe .dll, cdx, dbf, and fpt files, and can be executed from a windows client by just clicking the exe file, I have read this http://www.samba.org/samba/docs/man/Samba-HOWTO-Collection/locking.html, but I would like to see a working example for sharing this type of files in a samba share, and also and example for a mdb database share that is accessed by several users at once

thanks