[Samba] Samba 4 selftest errors

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Thu Feb 28 22:43:44 MST 2013

On Thu, 2013-02-28 at 15:51 -0800, The Jimmest wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Where might I find some kind of reference for the messages generated by
> 'make test'? I would at least like to know which ones I can safely ignore.

Failing tests are already screened out by our 'knownfail' and 'flapping'
and 'skip' files in selftest/

The only additions I'm aware of are that on some platforms (ext4 in
particular) the raw.search and base.dir2 tests spin for 5 mins each.
Git master has these listed in skip, but it looks like I need to get
that patch into 4.0.4.

Andrew Bartlett