[Samba] any available asynchronous dce rpc library?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Tue Feb 26 03:49:41 MST 2013

On Mon, 2013-02-25 at 11:19 +0800, 安静的风 wrote:
> Hi
>

> Thanks in advanced.
>

> I'm writing a proxy server doing NTLMv2 authentication.
> I think I need a NetLogon client service .
> Is there any available library providing netlogon function?
> or at least an dce rpc library?
>

> an asynchronous  library is the best. :)

There is no need for you to implement this.  Instead, just use the
ntlm_auth binary in --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp or gss-server
mode.  This already handles all the details of contacting the DC, as
well as all the parsing of the SPNEGO/NTLMSSP blobs etc.  The session
keys can be returned.

This mechanism is already used by Squid, Wine and many other projects
that need to do NTLM authentication.

Andrew Bartlett