[Samba] Destroyed my samba4 domain

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Fri Feb 22 06:02:55 MST 2013

On Fri, 2013-02-22 at 09:30 +0000, Mario Giammarco wrote:
> Mario Giammarco <mgiammarco <at> gmail.com> writes:
>

> > Thanks for hint, now I see that in ppa there is samba 4.0.3. I was pretty sure
> > that I have samba 4.0.3 but apparently ubuntu refused to upgrade it and I have
> > 4.0.0.alpha!!!!!!
> >

> Sorry I checked better: it is 4.0.3.zentyal.

At this point due to other commitments I can't help you much more.
Perhaps be in contact with Zentyal to understand more how your package
is built.

Once you work that out, the appropriate one of --use-s3fs or --use-ntvfs
arguments to 'samba-tool ntacl sysvolreset' would seem to be the fix you
need, but I can't be sure with so little information.

Andrew Bartlett