[Samba] PROPOSAL: Remove SWAT in Samba 4.1

Gregory Sloop gregs at sloop.net
Wed Feb 20 08:46:53 MST 2013

-SNIP-

>> However, for anyone looking for a web version of the smb.conf for
>> 4.0.3 - see this wiki page.
>> http://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Documentation_Links/samba4-smb.conf
>>
SA> Just curious what is the source of the smb.conf manual above.

I think your question was answered in terms of S4 vs S3 applicability,
but to answer the direct question: It was pulled directly from the
4.0.3 source files.

[And as a follow-up - I hacked up the formatting as much as seemed
practical. groff seemed to have problems and the text size kept
getting larger and larger and *larger* toward the end of the document.
However the fixes were not as good as I'd like and thus it's still got
some of those same problems, just not as severe. The overall
formatting is really quite ugly. But it's quite useable, at least it
was for me.]

-Greg