[Samba] PROPOSAL: Remove SWAT in Samba 4.1

Raymond Lillard rlillard at sonic.net
Sun Feb 17 20:26:44 MST 2013

I'm just a data point of one.  My Samba history
is as a user since before 2.0.

Shortly into the 2.0.x series I was asked by
locals (a point and click lot) to setup Swat so
they could manage Samba.  I did so and they
still f'ed the configuration.

That was and remains my only experience with Swat.

I won't miss it.