[Samba] Samba4: Extending the Schema

Varoujan Avanessians vavanessians at accoes.com
Mon Feb 11 12:04:05 MST 2013

Hi

We are thinking of Developing a corporate Directory application the would
pull user information from Samba4 Ad. However for our needs we need some
additional User attributes that don't seem to be available as part of the
AD-schema, such as "Hire Date" or "Emergancy contact information", so it
seems to me that I would need to Extend the Schema to make this user
attributes available. My question is: Can this be done? and if so has
anyone done something similar and can direct me to the right place for
information? Any help is greatly appreciated.

--
*Varouj (V.J.) Avanessians | Sr. Linux Sys Administrator | ACCO Engineered
Systems*