[Samba] Replication not working

Jonis Maurin Ceará jmceara at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 08:17:54 MST 2013

Hi.

I have two CentOS's running both samba Version 4.1.0pre1-GIT-beb6c13.
The first one has the domain 'sti.local' and everything is working fine.
When i try to add second box as a second DC controller to the same domain,
everything works fine, no errors. The only problem is with DNS, which is
not created automatically on the DNS...but acording to this page
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC , i
created and all DNS issues are solved.
My main problem is that replication don't work. I can see replication
connections using showrepl, but my users don't get replicated over the
servers.

What i'm missing?
What can i do to try to debug this issue? How can i force update manually?

Tks!