[Samba] Unable to re-connect to roaming profile in samba4

Nick Semenkovich semenko at syndetics.net
Fri Feb 8 18:22:59 MST 2013

Still can't figure this out.

The client-side logs show two entries:

1. The error in the first message "The processing of Group Policy failed."

2. A DNS processing failure:
"""The system failed to register host (A or AAAA) resource records
(RRs) for network adapter with settings ..."""

At debug level 5, Samba4 shows no DNS problems, and says "Got a dns
update request." "All updates allowed." http://pastebin.com/fYrd9F1W

- Nick