[Samba] Password Expiration Notice

Daniele Gallarato daniele.gallarato at email.it
Fri Feb 8 04:42:13 MST 2013

Hello All.

I've installed a new Samba4 server acting like Active Directory Domain
Controller.

I've joined the domain with a windows 7 and a mac os x workstations.

When user password is near to expiration, I'd like that, at login time, it
advice that password is near to expiration date.

If I user kinit from console it advice me, but it doesn't advice by network
login.

Is there an option that I must add to smb.conf? I've googled but I've not
found an answer.

Thanks a lot.

Daniele Gallarato