[Samba] Internal LDAP problem

Luis Angel Fernandez Fernandez laffdez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 02:31:15 MST 2013

  Hi!

  I'm trying to use the internal LDAP provided by Samba4 to store mail
domains used by SOGo. I have two sets of users. Those used by Samba and
created through samba-tool and those created under some "ou" I have made
up. A few days ago I was able to change the latter users passwords using
"ldapadmin" (a windows LDAP client) but today I am not. When I try to
change a password I get an error message like "RPC server unavailable".

  And I have another problem with LDAP. I have to use ldapadmin to change
users' password because ldappasswd gives me this error:

ldappasswd -d4 -h 192.168.0.137 "cn=juan.lapuerta,ou=alisys.net
,dc=aliratiun,dc=tic"
ldap_build_search_req ATTRS: supportedSASLMechanisms
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: Administrator at ALIRATIUN.TIC
SASL SSF: 56
SASL data security layer installed.
Result: Protocol error (2)
Additional info: Extended Operation(1.3.6.1.4.1.4203.1.11.1) not supported

  But I think I read somewhere that that extended operation is supported.

  Thanks in advance.

  Regards,

--
Linkedin profile (http://es.linkedin.com/in/lafdez)