[Samba] msdfs proxy question

Michael Wilke m at 1982.cc
Mon Feb 4 01:07:04 MST 2013

Hi Daniel,

that is exactly the problem, the samba server has an OpenVPN server, but
the VPN user group includes people who are not directly working for the
company so they should'nt have access to the internal network.

So even if I could set up the samba box as gw and limit the access to
the file server by firewall rules, I'm not sure I can restrict the
access to the file server itself and they could see way to much than
what they should.

Is there any other possibility to do that?