[Samba] Web Site & E-mail Server authentication with Samba4

Vijay Thakur sapatdha at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 23:46:27 MST 2013

Hi all,

I have a running Samba4 Server.  I am able to authenticate Windows and
Linux Clients very.
(1) I want to use samba4 as SSO. In this regard my next step is to
authenticate our web site users from
samba4 server. In this web site, at home page our corporate users give
their e-mail address
username at companydomain.com and password (not e-mail password).

(2) Our E-mail server is hosted on cloud. We want to deploy our own
in-house E-mail Server. The users of
E-mail server will be authenticated from Samba4. In precise, i want to turn
my samba server a SSO in my required
two scenario.

Kindly help me and suggest that how can i achieve these two targets.  For
e-mail Server i will use Zimbra Collaboration
Server.

Thanks in advance.

Vijay Thakur