[Samba] Fwd: correction - Frustrated with "there are currently no logon servers available"

Morgan Toal mtoal at burlingtoniowa.org
Fri Feb 1 16:11:47 MST 2013

OK,

How do I confirm the sid that the windows box is using?

I can get the domain sid from net getlocalsid
I can get the user sid of a local user no problem

In reference to unjoining and rejoining...
does this require something more than :
1) userdel machine$
2) pdbedit --delete machine$

ADditional Information:

when I join the domain, and the message "welcome to the domain" appears
I get the following message immediately appear inb my logs:

  _netr_ServerAuthenticate3: netlogon_creds_server_check failed.
Rejecting auth request from client WIN7 machine account WIN7$

Arrrrgh!!!!!