[Samba] Samba4 AD sssd or pam_krb

Chan Min Wai dcmwai at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 04:38:39 MST 2013

Dear Rowland,

Sorry if I've confused you.
You are correct to say that I've an ldap and also Samba AD setup.
But only one are running at anytime.

At the time being I'm switching to Samba AD (So that it can replace my LDAP)

You are correct saying that this might be a OS specified issue.
I'm looking on how people would use it is other OS. As nss_ldap or etc
should be working similarly in all Linux (the different are how we set it
up)

I'm thinking that as Samba AD are also running as an LDAP server
I should be able to run nss_ldap and connect to it.

Well, my last test show that it is working. Just that it have some glitch...

Thank you.