[Samba] samba bind : samba b9_putrr: unhandled record type 0 (solved )

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Mon Dec 23 06:38:21 MST 2013

wel, this was very crazy.

Resolving over the dns of the samba4 server didnt work any more also.

I remove the samba server from the domain, cleared the ad, removed the dns entries.
restarted dns on the windows server.
added the dns entries for the 2 dc's again.

did a domain join again with the samba4 dc and... error gone..  :-s

very strange...
and beside these errors : samba b9_putrr: unhandled record type 0
no other errors.

After te join, this file : _default.tsigkeys isnt created again.

but again no errors, resolving works ok again.

im guessing something corrupted within the samba database.

Greetz,

Louis