[Samba] Linux client of the domain - SSSD : authenticating via Kerberos

Cyril cyril.lalinne at 3d-com.fr
Thu Dec 19 09:46:43 MST 2013

Le 19/12/2013 17:42, Rowland Penny a écrit :
> On 19/12/13 16:22, steve wrote:

>>> As Steve says, might as well start with a new sssd.conf, here is a
>>> working (sanitized) version from the laptop I am typing on ;-)
>>>
>>> [sssd]
>>> config_file_version = 2
>>> domains = default
>>> services = nss, pam
>>>
>>> [nss]
>>>
>>> [pam]
>>>
>>> [domain/default]
>>> description = AD domain with Samba 4 server
>>> cache_credentials = true
>>> enumerate = true
>>> id_provider = ldap
>>> auth_provider = krb5
>>> chpass_provider = krb5
>>> access_provider = ldap
>>> autofs_provider = ldap
>>> sudo_provider = ldap
>>>
>>> krb5_server = your.Samba4server.FQDN
>>> krb5_kpasswd = your.Samba4server.FQDN
>>> krb5_realm = UPPERCASE.REALM
>>>
>>> ldap_referrals = false
>>> ldap_schema = rfc2307bis
>>> ldap_access_order = expire
>>> ldap_account_expire_policy = ad
>>> ldap_force_upper_case_realm = true
>>>
>>> ldap_user_object_class = user
>>> ldap_user_name = sAMAccountName
>>> ldap_user_home_directory = unixHomeDirectory

>>> ldap_sasl_authid = UPPERCASE_CLIENTNAME$@UPPERCASE.REALM
>>> ldap_krb5_init_creds = true
>>>
>>> Rowland
>> @Rowland
>> Is the OP on sssd <= 1.9.x ?
>> Steve
>>

> He posted earlier that he was using Ubuntu 12.04, so I suggested that he
> used the sssd ppa. I believe that he is now using this ppa and if so, he
> should be using 1.11.1
>
> Rowland

Yes that's what I did.

But I think Steve would like to know the version on the laptop you're
curently using.