[Samba] Warning: No NC replicated for Connection!

Listas de Correo toshiro.listas at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 05:49:59 MST 2013

Hello,

I've just installed in two  Debian 7 servers the latest Samba 4
(4.1.3) using sernet packages.

Following the instructions in
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba_AD_DC_HOWTO and
https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/HOWTO/Join_a_domain_as_a_DC,
I've created an Active Directory domain and configure both servers as
Domain Controllers.

Everything was fine, but when I execute:

samba-tool drs showrepl

I got the following warning at the end of the output:

==== KCC CONNECTION OBJECTS ====

Connection --
    Connection name: 76e58dfb-16e4-4951-969b-7a8f06c40cfb
    Enabled        : TRUE
    Server DNS name : asma.ad.socmeduniversal.com.uy
    Server DN name  : CN=NTDS
Settings,CN=ASMA,CN=Servers,CN=Default-First-Site-Name,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=ad,DC=socmeduniversal,DC=com,DC=uy
        TransportType: RPC
Warning: No NC replicated for Connection!

Is this something I should worry about?  What should I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any help you might provide :)