[Samba] [Samba4] Thin Clients + Samba4

Gian Henriques gian.ti at viareal.com.br
Thu Dec 12 05:35:29 MST 2013

Hello everyone!

I'm deploying a server for thin clients with DRBL. Everything went well
until then and the idea of making the clients wore thin client
authentication Samba4 (remote profiles) appeared. So I joined my server
in the domain, I tested it with Samba4 users login and everything
worked. The problem is that the clients can not use Samba4 users, only
users created directly on the DRBL server. I checked the settings of the
client and the server are identical (as expected).

Does anyone know how to make clients recognize as valid all Samba4 users?

--

*Gian Luca Henriques*
Analista de Redes
gian.ti at viareal.com.br