[Samba] deny any type of instalations at windows pdc

Jean Carlos Coelho coelho at teltecsolutions.com.br
Wed Dec 11 10:51:49 MST 2013

Hi,

	Is there some way to avoid only new installs of any kind of software
through PDC domain? My problem is, "Domain Users" Group works fine, but
installations of ³DropBox² (eg.) are allowed to the user at desktop with
pdc configurations (only for the user options), the CEO of the company
denied the policy of "softwares install" for the employees, I know that
dpedit.msc and disable windows installer works.. But also deny the
execution of netlogon.cmd at the startup (login). What¹s the best
practices for this event? :)

Thank You!