[Samba] Same home path on multiple servers - how to ?

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Tue Dec 3 23:53:17 MST 2013

What is the output of getent passwd. It should be the right home directories
of the domain users:
EX:

merz:x:36261:513:Rosemarie Merz:/windows/winuser/merz:/bin/bash  <--

Does the paths exist on your member-server? Are there settings in the
smb.conf of the MS which point to another place?
If the settings are empty it should point to the ldap home dir.

Greetings
Daniel
EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV