[Samba] Samba4 consumes more CPU

Prema premas at cdac.in
Mon Aug 26 11:09:31 MDT 2013

Dear Andrew,

As per your suggestion , I have attached the gdb log of the samba and smbd
process log running in the single server mode.
Also when I noted in the perf top, libndr.so consumes the maximum cpu.
I noticed that it happens soon after sometime the samba process is started
and the CPU is filled up.
Since the samba process occupies 100% atleast two or more CPUs out of 8 CPU
, the clients are not able to get authenticate to the server.
Kindly go through the logs and suggest what can be done to lessen the CPU
consumption.

--
Regards.,
Prema S