[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Aug 30 16:14:14 MDT 2013

Al 30/08/13 23:44, En/na steve ha escrit:

> Interesting point; you've now sampled winbind, nslcd and sssd to the
> same end. Have you made a decision as to which you'll be going with?

Well, the real deployment will take some time (measured in months rather
than weeks), I have a lot more to learn and I'm busy with other things.
I'm not still 100% convinced that I need to migrate from samba 3 to
samba 4, and once I am I have to explain it to my boss.
Anyway I think I'll go with sssd, my unscientific tests (time getent,
time id) tell me it's an order of magnitude faster than nslcd (both for
uncached and cached data).
winbind....I don't like it, for no particular reason. It also seems to
be the slowest of the pack.

> Que pases un buen finde.

Igualmente

Saludos