[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Aug 30 12:45:21 MDT 2013

Al 30/08/13 19:43, En/na steve ha escrit:

> Now go through everything in the thread, clear everything
> in /var/lib/sss/db/* and restart sssd. Make sure that nscd is not
> running.

Casi, casi...

OK, I found the problem of the "server not found in kerberos database"
(well, actually it was google that found it):

It turns out that the hostname didn't match the netbios name.
I changed the hostname to match and automagically that error
disappeared. I have a more serious problem now, hinting that maybe I
need to recompile sasl, i.e. I have a segfault (actually many) in it:

sssd_be[1795]: segfault at 0 ip 00007f326fd66f7d sp 00007fff2bd7afd0
error 6 in libgssapiv2.so[7f326fd64000+7000]

I'll keep trying

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti