[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Aug 29 16:34:56 MDT 2013

Al 29/08/13 21:54, En/na Rowland Penny ha escrit:

>> Yes, I was trying sssd, but I forgot that I switched back nsswitch.conf
>> to ldap, so I thought your suggestion was working while it actually
>> wasn't (same error with Administrator as with HP$).
>>
>> Bye
> Hi, I am replying to you on list, could you please post your sssd.conf
> and what version of sssd you are using, also what is your OS

OK, now I got sssd working *but* without kerberos.
The OS is Linux, mageia 3, sssd is 1.9.4, the sssd.conf is just like the
one posted by steve
(http://linuxcostablanca.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/sssd-in-samba-40.html)
modified for my domain and with kerberos options commented out of the way:

[sssd]
services = nss, pam
config_file_version = 2
domains = default
[nss]
[pam]
[domain/default]
ldap_schema = rfc2307bis
access_provider = simple
enumerate = FALSE
cache_credentials = true
id_provider = ldap
auth_provider = ldap
chpass_provider = ldap
#krb5_realm = WETRON.ES
#krb5_server = hp.wetron.es
#krb5_kpasswd = hp.wetron.es
ldap_referrals = false
ldap_uri = ldap://localhost/
ldap_search_base = dc=wetron,dc=es
#ldap_tls_cacertdir = /usr/local/samba/private/tls
#ldap_id_use_start_tls = true
ldap_user_object_class = user
ldap_user_name = samAccountName
ldap_user_uid_number = uidNumber
ldap_user_gid_number = gidNumber
ldap_user_home_directory = unixHomeDirectory
ldap_user_shell = loginShell
ldap_group_object_class = group
ldap_group_search_base = dc=wetron,dc=es
ldap_group_name = cn
ldap_group_member = member
#ldap_user_search_filter =(&(objectCategory=User)(uidNumber=*))
#dap_sasl_mech = gssapi
#ldap_sasl_authid = nslcd-connect
##for the client use:
## ldap_sasl_authid=ALGORFA$
#ldap_krb5_keytab = /etc/krb5.sssd.keytab
#ldap_krb5_init_creds = true
ldap_id_use_start_tls = false
ldap_default_bind_dn = cn=nslcd-connect,cn=Users,dc=wetron,dc=es
ldap_default_authtok_type = password
ldap_default_authtok = -------

Bye
--