[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Thu Aug 29 01:31:16 MDT 2013

Al 29/08/13 01:30, En/na Marc Muehlfeld ha escrit:
> Am 29.08.2013 00:10, schrieb Luca Olivetti:
>>> Yeah, nslcd works well, but for AD funcionality and speed, sssd is the
>>> only way to go for nss on Samba4 or any m$ server.
>>> Just my €0.02
>>
>> I'll try it. I only used nslcd because that's what was suggested in the
>> samba wiki.
>
> The Winbind and sssd Howto isn't finished yet. Currently I don't have to
> much time, but I'm working on. :-)

Don't worry, given that samba4 should work as a windows server, there
are many tutorials that explain how to configure sssd against active
directory (though my attempts so fare have been unsuccessful).

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Wetron Automation Technology http://www.wetron.es