[Samba] One Way Domain Trust Problem

Ricardo Suguita rsuguita at unicamp.br
Wed Aug 28 10:18:01 MDT 2013

Hi,

I know that Trusts are not finished but Samba can be Trusted.

I sucessfully finished a trust between Windows 2003 Domain (PREFDOM)
and Samba4 (PREFEITURA). PREFDOM trusts PREFEITURA.
It works fine.

Now, I'm trying to establish a new trust between another Windows 2003
Domain (SIA)
and Samba4 (PREFEITURA). SIA trusts PREFEITURA.
I'm using Active Directory Domains and Trust GUI
The error message: "The operation failed. The specified domain already
exists"

Is there another way to establish/force a trust

Thanks!

--
Ricardo Suguita
Analista de Redes