[Samba] DNS managment error

Antun Horvat antun.horvat at radio101.hr
Tue Aug 27 13:00:06 MDT 2013

Well that's the thing, I can only replicate DNS changes from WinDC to
Samba, but not in other way.
I can't even update DNS records on Samba side, only on Windows side.

I managed to figure out an error on Samba caused by RPC call:
dnsserver: Found DNS zone .
Failed to find DNS Zones in
CN=MicrosoftDNS,DC=ForestDnsZones,DC=Radio101,DC=local

Now I am surfing on the web trying to find some kind of solution.

All best,
Antun