[Samba] objectClass:posixAccount missing

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Tue Aug 27 12:56:02 MDT 2013

Al 27/08/13 20:46, En/na steve ha escrit:
> On Tue, 2013-08-27 at 20:11 +0200, Marc Muehlfeld wrote:
>
>> Do posixAccount/posixGroup
>> objectClasses have to be there normally?
>
> No. With the AD schema, you can use all of rfc2307 without the need for
> the objectclassed which define them. Just add the attributes.

But then nslcd doesn't see them (and, yes, I removed the filters you
talked about in your previous message, I will worry later about sasl):

pagesize 1000
referrals off

map passwd homeDirectory UnixHomeDirectory
map passwd uid samAccountName

uid nslcd
gid ldap

uri ldap://127.0.0.1:389
base cn=Users,dc=wetron,dc=es #also tried dc=wetron,dc=es

binddn cn=nslcd-connect,cn=Users,dc=wetron,dc=es
bindpw -------

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti