[Samba] OpenSSH auth in SAMBA4 LDAP

Marc Muehlfeld samba at marc-muehlfeld.de
Mon Aug 26 17:52:57 MDT 2013

Am 27.08.2013 01:19, schrieb Luca Olivetti:
>> https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Local_user_management_and_authentication/nslcd
>
> Yep, I only had to comment the "map group uniqueMember member" line,
> though (migrated) groups show the members fine.

What didn't work when you have this line in?

I have this in production (migrated) and in my test environment (new
provisioned).

Here without this line, "id username" won't show the groups the user is
member:

Without this line:
# id demo1
uid=10002(demo1) gid=513 Gruppen=513

With this line:
# id demo1
uid=10002(demo1) gid=513 Gruppen=513,10001(demo-group)

But for simply "getent group" and "chgrp" this line is not required.

Regards,
Marc