[Samba] OpenSSH auth in SAMBA4 LDAP

Bruno Vane broonu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 13:58:22 MDT 2013

Marc, it seems that the problem was actually that the "posix information"
were blank and I could not edit them. Made domain provision again with the
option "--use RFC2307." After creating the user in AD (via RSAT in Win7) I
need to manually enable NIS domain info for that user. After this, I got to
access via SSH using the Samba4 LDAP. Now i have to research how to
auto-create the home dir and change the shell to /bin/bash.
Very thank you for your help!

root at samba:~# getent passwd bruno.vane
bruno.vane:*:10000:513:Bruno Vane:/home/bruno.vane:/bin/sh

bruno.vane at Suporte-VR:~$ ssh -l bruno.vane 177.84.70.200
bruno.vane at 177.84.70.200's password:
Could not chdir to home directory /home/bruno.vane: No such file or
directory
$