[Samba] share permissions

Ricky Nance ricky.nance at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 07:47:31 MDT 2013

Have a look at
http://www.centos.org/docs/5/html/5.2/Deployment_Guide/sec-sel-enable-disable.html
and
you will probably have to reboot after making the changes. I have seen this
cause more problems then not, so I would start with disabling it and see if
it fixes your problem. Also since you are using a /home/me before your
share, you need to make sure you have at least 755 permissions in both
/home and /home/me, it might be a good idea to make a directory named
/srv/mytestshare instead.

Ricky