[Samba] Compiling Samba 4.0.7 - make test results

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Mon Aug 12 12:28:17 MDT 2013

Al 24/07/13 14:07, En/na Mgr. Peter Tuharsky, MsU Banska Bystrica ha escrit:
> The tests eventually finished, however several errors have been
> reported. Sincerely, I don't understand them. I'm sending the st/summary
> file in attachment.

I could replicate the same results (i.e. test 96 taking about half an
hour then failing, many more errors) trying to compile samba 4.0.8 under
mageia 3.
Suspecting some wrong ./configure option, I took the fedora source rpm
and coaxed it to build under mageia (by changing some of the missing
dependencies to the bundled libraries) and the tests failed the same way.
Are those tests supposed to fail or is there something wrong in the
build instructions?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti