[Samba] [samba4] crash of winbind after "ls -l /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol"

François Lafont flafdivers at free.fr
Mon Apr 22 17:36:51 MDT 2013

[Ooops, sorry Michael for my first message, I have made a mistake with the recipients]

Hello,

Le 22/04/2013 13:29, Michael Wood a écrit :

> Did winbind also crash when you ran it under valgrind?

Yes, I think so. I have done 2 tests with "valgrind --leak-check=full samba -i M single > out 2>&1" and for the 2 tests I have the same problem:

~# wbinfo -u
Administrator
Guest
krbtgt
test1

~# time ls -l /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/
total 8
drwxrws---+ 4 root 3000000 4096 Apr 21 13:00 chezmoi.priv

real	1m13.350s
user	0m0.000s
sys	0m0.068s

~# wbinfo -u
Error looking up domain users

> Perhaps you should attach the two logs directly to the bug instead of
> just linking to them.

Ok, it's done.

> One of the Samba developers will have to let you know if the
> information you have provided is enough.

Ok, thanks for your help Michael. :)

--
François Lafont