[Samba] [samba4] crash of winbind after "ls -l /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol"

François Lafont flafdivers at free.fr
Fri Apr 19 15:08:06 MDT 2013

Hi,

I go back to this thread (the title is explicit) just to have news. I have seen in other threads that other people have similar problems. Should we consider this problem as a bug (in Samba 4.0.5) or is it a wrong installation from my part? In the first case, are information that I have given enough or should I provide other things? In the second case, I'm interesting by clues.

Thanks.

--
François Lafont