[Samba] The network path was not found.

Hef hef+samba at pbrfrat.com
Wed Apr 10 21:39:19 MDT 2013

Looking at the dns srv records samba4 creates, I don't see any that cover
what smbd is using.

Does anyone have a reference for what srv records affect what ports windows
looks for for registering with a domain?

How do I change the ports smbd is using?

I know there is a way, because \\live.sysinternals.com\Tools works through
the comcast filtered ports.

--hef