[Samba] Anonymous Samba share across subnets (without WINS?)

Jon Heese jheese at co.weld.co.us
Tue Apr 9 12:14:28 MDT 2013

Awesome!  That totally worked!

Thanks so much for your help!

Jon Heese
Systems Administrator
Weld County Computer Services
ACS Government Systems, Inc., A Xerox Company
tel: 970-304-6570 x2552
jheese at co.weld.co.us

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify sender by return e-mail and destroy the communication. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action concerning the contents of this communication or any attachments by anyone other than the named recipient is strictly prohibited.