[Samba] samba3.5- problem with domain member client logon

Amos.Huang ch.linux.free at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 02:20:41 MDT 2013

Hi all,
I installed the samba-3.5.10-125.el6.x86_64 on my CentOS 6.3.Then I add a
file share.
My client is a windows 7 machine and it join a ad.And the ad'name is
360BUYAD.LOCAL.My file server doesn't join the ad.
When I use a user that the user is also in the ad to attach the network
filesystem, then reboot the windows client,when the computer logined,the
network filesystem not logon successfully.But I use a user that the user is
not in the ad to do that,the network filesystem will logon successfully.Why
that happend?

The fllowing is my smb.conf:

[global]
workgroup = 360BUYAD