[Samba] [Bulk] problems with samba upgrade from 3.5.4 to 3.6.9

lejeczek peljasz at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 7 05:53:15 MDT 2013

I'm experiencing the same/similar problem
the difference being it that ldap-backend users are ok, only
root fails with NT_STATUS_INTERNAL_DB_CORRUPTION

but I also get warnings, not sure if related

WARNING: The "idmap backend" option is deprecated
WARNING: The "idmap uid" option is deprecated
WARNING: The "idmap gid" option is deprecated

I'm on rhel 6.3, samba-3.6.9-151.el6.x86_64,
openldap-servers-2.4.23-26.el6_3.2.x86_64

regards