[Samba] Samba4 member of an another « Samba4 » domain

Francois Lafont mathsattacks at free.fr
Fri Apr 5 19:54:35 MDT 2013

Hi,

I have a Samba4 domain controller installed on Debian Wheezy (Domain = CHEZMOI.PRIV). I try to installed an another Samba4 server which is just a member of the CHEZMOI.PRIV domain. But I don't succeed. I have followed this page :

https://wiki.samba.org/index.php/Samba4/Domain_Member

But I have :

~#  net ads join -U administrator
Enter administrator's password:
kinit succeeded but ads_sasl_spnego_krb5_bind failed: Invalid credentials
Failed to join domain: failed to connect to AD: Invalid credentials

I don't know what to do... Did you have an idea ?

--
François Lafont