[Samba] Desperate plea for help with printer share

Mark LaPierre marklapier at aol.com
Tue Apr 2 17:39:13 MDT 2013

This smb.conf file seems to be for a specific hardware environment that
is no similar to mine.  Could you explain what hardware configuration
this file is configured for?

In the mean time, I'll paste in your printer sections, both global and
printers, and I'll let you know how it works out.

--
     _
    °v°