[Samba] Samba4 ADC cannot edit GPO with W2K3

Luis Martinez luimarma at mconesa.com
Fri Sep 28 04:03:37 MDT 2012

Hello,

I have been trying to setup a working environment with samba4-rc1 on
fedora 17 following the samba4 howto at the wiki.
DNS and ldap are internal.
Everything looks like working, I can create and edit GPOs with WinXP Pro
but with Win2K3 server I can create GPOs but I can't edit them. I cannot
see any error at the log.samba file. Win2k3 gives an error that I will
try to translate to english below:
         Group Policy Error:
                 It is not possible to open the group policy object. It
is possible that you have not the right permissions to do so.
         Details:
                 It is not possible to find the access route on the network.

Thanks in advance,

Luis

believed to be clean.