[Samba] Upgrading AD DC's

Kristofer kristofer at cybernetik.net
Tue Sep 11 17:13:43 MDT 2012

>> I realize you don't know what upgrades are going to be like in the
>> future, so I guess intent is the point of the question. We are
>> bleeding edge and running Samba 4 beta in production, so I'm just
>> trying to be as cautious as I can in a beta environment.
>
> We expect this to continue to 'just work'.

Great, thank you.  We're excited to be on board.  I've been keeping an eye on Samba 4 progress over the years, but haven't been in a position where I was able to actually implement it until now.  Now that I am, I'm more than happy to bring it in house and give it some real-life production testing.

Kris