[Samba] LDAP Account Manager 3.9.RC1 released

steve steve at steve-ss.com
Mon Sep 10 12:27:22 MDT 2012

On 10/09/12 20:11, Roland Gruber wrote:

> LDAP Account Manager (LAM) 3.9.RC1 - September 10th, 2012
>
> LAM is a web frontend for managing accounts stored in an LDAP directory.

Can it be used to upgrade the Samba4 schema? automount maps would be
very nice. Here is the ldif. If it does, I'll buy it and you guys a
round of cool beers.

Cheers,
Steve

dn: CN=automountMapName,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.31
cn: automountMapName
name: automountMapName
lDAPDisplayName: automountMapName
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountKey,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.32
cn: automountKey
name: automountKey
lDAPDisplayName: automountKey
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountInformation,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: attributeSchema
attributeID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.1.33
cn: automountInformation
name: automountInformation
lDAPDisplayName: automountInformation
attributeSyntax: 2.5.5.5
oMSyntax: 22
isSingleValued: TRUE

dn: CN=automountMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: classSchema
governsID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.16
cn: automountMap
name: automountMap
lDAPDisplayName: automountMap
subClassOf: top
objectClassCategory: 1
mustContain: automountMapName
mayContain: description
defaultObjectCategory:
CN=automountMap,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN

dn: CN=automount,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN
objectClass: top
objectClass: classSchema
governsID: 1.3.6.1.1.1.2.17
cn: automount
name: automount
lDAPDisplayName: automount
subClassOf: top
objectClassCategory: 1
mustContain: automountKey
mustContain: automountInformation
mayContain: description
defaultObjectCategory: CN=automount,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=YOURDOMAIN